Bandai Namco Entertainment has released a new trailer for the free content, via free update 6, in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. The update went live on Monday on PS4, Xbox One, PC/Steam, and the Nintendo Switch. Interestingly, Bandai Namco refers to this as the “next BIG free Xenoverse 2 update” implying there may possibly be more! As a Xenoverse 2 fan, I certainly hope so! The free update includes:
- SSGSS Transformation for Saiyans available
- Dual Ultimate Attacks – The player and their mentor can launch ultimate attacks as a duo
- Limit Burst – Break limits to increase abilities such as stronger attacks, more stamina, or faster Ki regeneration
- Flash Revive – Allies Can Be Instantly Revived During Battle By Sharing HP
- Customize Partner – Master/Mentor characters can have their clothes and skills changed
- 9 New Hero Colosseum story sequences
- 88 New Hero Colosseum Figurines
- 14 New Hero Colosseum Battles
Paid DLC Pack 6 (known as Extra Pack 2) officially goes live on all the platforms mentioned for the free update on Wednesday, February 28, 2018. It is priced at $9.99 USD individually and $16.99 if purchasing the Extra Pack Set (which also includes DLC Pack 5).
- Four new characters (Perfect Ultra Instinct Goku, Android 17 DBS Version, Jiren, and Fuu)
- 5 new Parallel Quests
- 8 new skills
- 8 new Super Souls
- A handful of new costumes
- A new story mode scenario called Infinite History!