Today, shinobi from all over the globe will gather online in the Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker closed beta on PlayStation 4 (PS4)! This is a limited event in which select lucky players were chosen to test out Bandai Namco Entertainment and developer Soleil’s up-coming acrobatic ninja battle game. The purpose of the test? For the development team to see how much load or stress the game’s servers can handle and to also gather feedback on the gameplay in order to balance and optimize the game before its release.
Bandai Namco and Soleil will be able to stress test the game’s servers behind the scenes, but they are actively looking for feedback to be provided to them. Anyone participating in the closed beta can provide feedback at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2S5VPGT.
Sharing your feedback on the closed beta is vital! If we had to guess, not only will it help with Shinobi Striker, but it may also help determine the future of Naruto video games! What characters would you like to play as? What ninjutsu would you like to use for your created character? What do you like in the Shinobi Striker closed beta? What did you think was bad? What reason will lead you to purchase the game? What are your expectations for Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker? These are just a few types of questions from the survey. The fate of Naruto video games rests on your shoulders as this is your chance to share your power with Bandai Namco! The link again to the survey is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2S5VPGT.
The schedule for when the closed beta will be online as below. This closed beta is only for PS4.
|Session||U.S.A. (California) PST||Europe (France) GMT||Japan JST|
|1st Session||12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. PST Friday||9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. GMT Friday||05:00 – 08:00 JST Saturday|
|2nd Session||1:00 a.m. – 4:00 a.m. PST Saturday||10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. GMT Saturday||18:00 – 21:00 JST Saturday|
|3rd Session||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PST Saturday||6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. GMT Saturday||02:00 – 05:00 JST Sunday|
|4th Session||5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PST Saturday||2:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m. GMT Sunday||10:00 – 13:00 JST Sunday|
Just as a reminder, in the Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker closed beta, players will be able to…
- Create and play as their own created character. There will be limits, including limited parts, in the closed beta that can be combined and equipped to the created character.
- Play as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi.
- Learn from Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi as they will be masters/mentors who will teach jutsu to your created character
- Participate in the online Hidden Leaf Village lobby. In here, players will be able to go to the various modes of the game, communicate with others using emotes and pre-set messages, and put together their team for battle.
- Go to the VR Ninja Arena for a tutorial mission. This is a one-player experience that allows players to learn the controls of the game.
- Engage in eight-player battles at the Hokage Residence. This is a “Quick Match” mode in which eight players, in two teams of four, engage in ninja battles. In the closed beta, this will be a battle to capture the flag. Footage of capture the flag gameplay can be seen in the videos below. Teams will be random, unless players put together a team in the online Hidden Leaf Village lobby beforehand so that specific friends can be specified as teammates.
Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker: PS4 Closed Beta Sign-Up Details Revealed
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Closed Beta Coming in December
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – New Gameplay from Tokyo Game Show
Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker Beta Test Announced
Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker – Created Character Gameplay, Details
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – Character Creation, Story Mode, Boruto Confirmed
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – First Gameplay Over 14 Minutes Long
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – Hinata and Rock Lee Confirmed Playable
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – Shikamaru and Choji Confirmed Playable
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker – Early 2018 Release Date, New Trailer 2
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is a multiplayer game set in the Naruto universe. Players will be able to fight with their favorite characters and discover a new gameplay style set in thrilling 3D environments with a graphic style completely different from the Naruto Storm series. Up to eight human players can engage to become the greatest ninja.
In order attain victory, a team of players must combine the right combination of skills as they will be able to select characters with RPG-like attributes – Attack Type, Ranged Type, Defense Type, and Heal Type. Players can change tactics and strategy by changing the combination of styles on their team. Each character must carry out their role in order to guide their team to victory.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is in development by developer Soleil Ltd. and will be published by Bandai Namco Entertainment to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC/Steam. A specific release date has not yet been announced, but the game will be published sometime early in 2018.