Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced the full patch notes for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Version 1.04 and 1.05, deployed on December 15 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. They will be coming soon for STEAM. The purpose of the patches was to make the game compatible with the upcoming DLC releasing on the 20th. It did come with early access to two new character forms: SSGSS Goku Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x10 and Hit (Awoken). Take a look at the full patch notes below along with videos for Goku and Hit’s new forms.
- Increase Level Cap from 80 to 85
- Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku (and x10) and Hit (Awoken) form
- Added new NPCs (Match Coordinator, Team Match Coordinator) which will facilitate users to join a team/an online battle.
- Added 7 new preset background musics, playable in Conton City.
- Added 98 new titles for DLC 1 teacher’s quests and online events.
- Added a search feature to find Online Expert Mission rooms to the Online Parallel Quest receptions.
- 5 new teacher have been added: Whis, Cooler Final Form, Android 16, Bardock and Future Gohan. They will unlock for free or through the VIP Corner on December 20th.
- Tweaked the battle balance so that an Aura Burst Dash does not get triggered when pressing the square button immediately after a vanishing step. When pressing the square button right after a vanishing step, a vanishing step + weak attack will be triggered.
- Dual Masenko has been nerfed
- Fixed a save data corruption bug.
- Fixed a bug where Metal Cooler goes beyond the collision wall when a user knocks the Gigantic Ki Blast back in the Expert Mission “The Big Gete Star Strikes Back”
- Fixed a bug where a user gets stuck until the timer expires if Goku gets defeated immediately after he intrudes into the stage in the Parallel Quest “Super Saiyan Legend”.
- Fixed a bug when a user selects Omega Shenron as a playable character and performs Aura Burst Dash against an opponent near the ceiling, the user would not be able to nail any attacks on the opponent.
- Fixed a bug where an Aura Burst Dash did not get activated correctly in Online Battle.
- Fixed a bug when repelled Giant Ki Blasts would not damage the opponent in Expert Missions and Raid Quests
- Fixed an application error where players would get stuck after a Raid Boss use Scatter Attack.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Champa & Vados Confirmed for DLC Pack 2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Kaioken x10 SSGSS Goku, Hit DLC Preview
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: December 4 Raid Quest vs Majin Vegeta
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Skills Change List, PC/Steam Edition Gets Several Updates
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Free DLC and DLC Pack 1 Releasing on December 20
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Free DLC SSGSS Kaioken Goku, New Instructors Confirmed
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Patch 1.03 Live
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Time Patrol Rank Reinforcement Week
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Hidden Features/Secret Mechanics, All Ultimate/Super Attacks
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Janemba Raid Quest: Defiler of This World and the Next
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is an action-fighting game with MMO and RPG elements in development by Dimps. It was published by Bandai Namco Entertainment for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in North America on October 25 and in Europe on October 28.