Gamescom 2016, the video game expo which took place in Germany this past weekend, is over. It brought new gameplay and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Trailer 4. The latest from the event is a new interview with Masayuki Hirano, Producer at Bandai Namco Entertainment thanks to TheNinjaSpooky. Take a look at the key points and video interview below!
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2’s World Tournament Mode will be implemented much earlier in the release cycle than Xenoverse 1. Like it’s predecessor, Xenoverse 2 will not have ring outs.
- Characters won’t be able to start out transformed, unless the transformation is a base character like Majin Vegeta.
- Xenoverse 2 won’t have Kid Goku from Dragon Ball, Frieza’s 2nd form, Cell’s 2nd form, or Buu’s absorbed forms. If many fans want them, however, it may be something that can be added after the game is released.
- Super Saiyan Blue Goku with Kaioken Times 10 isn’t planned for Xenoverse 2, however, there have been a lot of requests so they will see what can be done.
- Players will have the power to change the history in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
- Xenoverse 2’s story will be the same length as Xenoverse 1, but it will have many new features that will extend the fun while playing.
- Like Xenoverse 1, swords equipped to created characters will be for decorative purposes in Xenoverse 2. However, if enough fans want to see a change, then there could be change.
- Team attacks, like those in Naruto Storm 4, are not planned in Xenoverse 2.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: New Demo Characters Gameplay, Story Commercial
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: New Screenshots, Updated Features List
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Trailer 4 – 6 Player Online Team Up , Majin Vegeta Footage
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 New Android 16 Gameplay Released
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Digital Pre-Orders Now Open
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Majin Vegeta and Meta-Cooler Teased?
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Trailer 3 Shows Great Namek Transformation, Ki Blasts, Side Story
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Controls
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Time Breaker Bardock, 16, Imperfect Cell Confirmed
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: New Video, Details on Story, Save Data, Features
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: New Transformations Gameplay – Majin, Golden Frieza Race, SSJ3
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Beta Announced, New Demo Gameplay
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Black Goku DLC Pre-Order, Season Pass, Box Art Revealed
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is an action-fighting game with MMO and RPG elements in development by Dimps. It is expected to be published by Bandai Namco Entertainment for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in North America on October 25 and in Europe on October 28. There will be a PC/Steam release worldwide on October 28 as well.