New gameplay of One Piece: Burning Blood has been released! It features five characters confirmed playable just yesterday – Red-Haired Shanks, Koala, Emporio Ivanko, Captain Buggy, and Mr.2 Bon Clay!
So far, 40 playable characters have been confirmed in One Piece: Burning Blood. They are as follows:
- Bartholomew Kuma
- Boa Hancock
- Borsalino (Pre-Timeskip, Post-Timeskip)
- Bon Clay (Mr. 2)
- Donquixote Doflamingo
- Dracule Mihawk
- Edward Newgate
- Eustass Kid
- Gekko Moriah
- Jesus Burgess (Post-Timeskip)
- Kuzan (Pre-Timeskip, Post-Timeskip)
- Marshall D. Teach
- Monkey D. Luffy (Pre-Timeskip, Post-Timeskip)
- Nico Robin
- Perona (Pre-Timeskip)
- Portgas D. Ace
- Roronoa Zoro
- Sakazuki (Pre-Timeskip, Post-Timeskip)
- Tony Tony Chopper
- Trafalgar D. Water Law
- X Drake
Six support-only characters have also been confirmed in the game. Each support character has their own function to help playable characters in-battle. In Burning Blood, players can select up to 3 playable characters and 3 support characters on a team.
- Dr. Kureha is a 139-year-old doctor who lives in Drum Kingdom. Activating her heals the controlled character.
- The Square Sisters are two sisters who are completely loyal to Franky. They can increase the attack strength of characters without Haki.
- Laboon is a large Island Whale living at “Twin Cape,” the exit to Reverse Mountain. When activated, it increases defense each team an ally falls.
- Karoo is captain of the Super Spot-Billed Duck Squad from Alabasta Kingdom. He can temporarily grant health regeneration and increased attack.
- Curly Dadan is the boss of a family of bandits, and Ace and Luffy’s adoptive mother. She can temporarily increase attack strength based on the enemy’s enhancements.
- Bepo is a member of the Heart Pirates. He makes it so that the player can activate Unity Assist once without using the Burst Gauge.
One Piece: Burning Blood Gets Real-World Trailer
One Piece: Burning Blood – Support-Only Characters Announced
One Piece: Burning Blood – Blackbeard, Kuma, Hancock Gameplay
One Piece: Burning Blood Gets New Story Mode Trailer
One Piece: Burning Blood – Marines vs Pirates Gameplay, Battle without Support
One Piece: Burning Blood – New Screenshots, Mihawk, Sengoku, Moriah, Kuma Confirmed
One Piece: Burning Blood – Paramount War Mode, Jozu Confirmed Playable
One Piece: Burning Blood – New Pre-Order Bonuses, Official European Release Date
One Piece: Burning Blood is a fighting game in development by Spike Chunsoft that will be published by Bandai Namco Entertainment on April 21 in Japan, May 31 in North America, and June 3 for Europe. The game will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, PC/Steam, and Xbox One.