Players of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 may have been experiencing a few bugs/glitches since the game’s release, but the good news is Bandai Namco and CyberConnect2 are working hard to address them!
A new patch for PC/Steam has been deployed to further improve the gaming experience. The patch went live at 4 PM CET (which is 7 AM PT or 10 AM ET) earlier today, so if you were playing aroumd that time, restart your game to apply the changes. The updates in the latest patch are as follows:
- PC compatibility: performance have been improved on a variety of configurations
- Language: all available languages are now selectable in the Steam Properties menu.
- UI: A “return to Default” option has been added to the Keyboard Settings menu
- Audio: the character ‘Ino Yamanaka (Great Ninja War)’ will now have a voice-over on the winner screen
Since performance has been improved, the game may now work on less powerful computers. While details are not available for the new minimum requirements, if you have the following, the game should be working for you:
- OS: Windows (64bit) 7 or higher up to date
- Processor: Intel i3-530, 2.93Ghz / AMD Phenom II X4 940, 3.0GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2048 MB video card, Pixel Shader 5.0
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 40 GB available space
Of course if you are still having issues, Bandai Namco encourages you to contact their customer support. Contact details can be found at the following pages:
Europe, Africa, & Asia: https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/support
North & South America: https://support.bandainamcoent.com/index.php?/Core/Default/Index
Naruto Storm 4: First Online Limited Time Only Event Now Playable
Naruto Storm 4: Glitches/Issues, Patches Being Worked On
Naruto Storm 4: First Week Japanese Sales Numbers
Naruto Storm 4: All Characters, Costumes, Jutsu, Reverse Harem Jutsu
Naruto Storm 4: Latin America, China, Worldwide Pre-Order DLC Footage
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: Major Battles Footage
Naruto Storm 4: Shikamaru’s Tale Extra Scenario Pack DLC
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is the final game in the Storm series. It features the most realistic graphics ever seen in the Storm series with 1080p resolution. The game was developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment in Japan on February 4, 2016, in Europe on February 5, 2016, and North America on February 9, 2016 for the Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One and PC/Steam.