Bandai Namco Entertainment America has announced today Dragon Ball Xenoverse DLC Pack 2 will be released on Tuesday, April 14 on Steam/PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3. This is about a week after the release of the same pack in Japan. We speculate the difference in release between the two regions is likely due to localization in English. A date has not been announced for Europe, the Middle East, or Australasia at this time, but if history is any indication then it will likely be released on the same day as the American version for Xbox consoles and PC and the 15th for PlayStation platforms.
You can take a look at screenshots from DLC Pack 2 here. The latest update lists DLC pack 2 will contain the following:
- 4 playable characters – Towa, Mira, Eis Shenron, and Nuova Shenron
- 3 Time Patrol Quests (story mode)
- 3 Parallel Quests
- Pan GT as a Master and her 5 Master quests
- 5 full costumes from Pan, Gogeta, Super 17, Mira and Towa.
- 22 signature moves from Pan, Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron
- 6 new Z-Souls:
– Eis Shenron’s Z soul – I’m doing fine.
– Nuova Shenron’s Z soul – That’s how I fight!
– Pan’s Z soul (Master) 1 – This is my best move!
– Pan’s Z soul (Master) 2 – Dumped agaaaain!
– Mira’s Z soul – I feel it… A powerful energy!
– Towa’s Z soul – Revival of the Demon Realm is at hand
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Max Level Increase to 85
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 2 to Release April 8 in Japan
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Golden Frieza (Resurrection ‘F’) Confirmed for DLC Pack 3
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 2 Screenshots and New Details
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Free Dragon Ball Gifts
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 2 to Have Towa, Mira, Eis, Nuova Shenron as Playable Characters
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Bandai Namco Shipped 1.5 Million Worldwide
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 1 Release Date Announced
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Parallel Quests from DLC Pack #1
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack #1 Story Mode Footage
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Patch 1.02 Details. New Masters
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Created Character Super Saiyan vs Super Vegeta Comparison
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse was developed by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and was published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, North America on February 24th, and Europe on February 27th.