Bandai Namco Games has released over 30 screenshots and new details for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: DLC Pack 2! First of all, a release date has not yet been announced, but we will keep you up to date right here on Anime Games Online as soon as they are. Now, for the contents. DLC Pack 2 contains the following:
- 4 playable characters – Towa, Mira, Eis Shenron, and Nuova Shenron
- 3 Time Patrol Quests (story mode)
- 3 Parallel Quests
- Pan GT as a Master and her 5 Master quests
- 5 full costumes from Pan, Gogeta, Super 17, Mira and Towa.
- 24 signature moves from Pan, Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron
- 6 new Z-Souls:
– Eis Shenron’s Z soul – I’m doing fine.
– Nuova Shenron’s Z soul – That’s how I fight!
– Pan’s Z soul (Master) 1 – This is my best move!
– Pan’s Z soul (Master) 2 – Dumped agaaaain!
– Mira’s Z soul – I feel it… A powerful energy!
– Towa’s Z soul – Revival of the Demon Realm is at hand
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Free Dragon Ball Gifts
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 2 to Have Towa, Mira, Eis, Nuova Shenron as Playable Characters
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Bandai Namco Shipped 1.5 Million Worldwide
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack 1 Release Date Announced
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Parallel Quests from DLC Pack #1
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: DLC Pack #1 Story Mode Footage
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Patch 1.02 Details. New Masters
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Created Character Super Saiyan vs Super Vegeta Comparison
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Change Character’s Attributes, Appearance After Creation
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Learn Moves with Masters, Do More Damage with Z-Assist
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Level Up, Make Money Fast
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Unlock All Characters, Collect Crystal Shards and Dragon Balls
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Complete English Walkthrough
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Created Character Races, Genders, and Combos
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse was developed by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and was published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, North America on February 24th, and Europe on February 27th.