A brand new trailer for Dragon Ball Xenoverse has been released and it features Piccolo narrating. The trailer starts off with the Supreme Kai of Time meeting Trunks and then transitions onto the various battles that will occur in the game. It seems as if our heroes are on the losing side until you (the created character) intervenes to save the Dragon Ball universe!
Also take a look at a new interview with Brandon Williams (Localization Producer) from Bandai Namco Games. The video shows of a few new scenes and gameplay from Xenoverse. Thanks The College Student for the heads up!
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Namek Saga Footage, New Promo, and Art
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Hercule, Vegito, New Custom Character Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Story Commercial, 41 Characters Video
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Demigra Stands Behind Villainous
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Trailer 4
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Gets 30/40 As First Review Score
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Season Pass Available for Pre-Order in USA
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Guidebook Mentions 47 Playable Characters
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Gotenks, Vegeta, Android 18 Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta vs Omega Shenron Scan
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Great Ape Baby, GT Trunks, Kid Goku, Pan (DLC)
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse is in development by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and will be published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, North America on February 24th, and Europe on February 27th.