Players in the world of Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be able to create their own warrior from one of five races in the world of Dragon ball – humans, Saiyans, Namekians, Majins, and the Frieza clan. Among the features players can customize are hair styles, accessories, and costumes for their character to wear. SergioM3 has created a handful of videos displaying some of these customization items in the game. He’s even shown us we can recreate King Kai and Mr. Popo! Note that these recreations and the videos below are from the Dragon Ball Xenoverse network test, which took place a few months ago. Because the game is still under development and the information is from hidden data, Anime Games Online classifies this as rumor, so please do not take it as fact until seen in official trailers, screenshots, or the final version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
First up are character custom sets for male/female Majins, Namekians, and Frieza’s clan. From what we’ve heard, the human and Saiyan costumes will be similar. You will see many complete costume sets worn by characters such as Pilaf, Chichi, Launch, Android 18, Goku, Pan, Dr. Gero, Lord Slug, Spike the Devil Man, and others. The last two videos are of head/hair options and accessories/wigs. Based on this rumored data, it looks like players can create countless characters from the Dragon Ball universe, regardless of their actual playable status!
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Bandai Namco Europe Interview
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Achievements and Trophies
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Gohan, Cell, Buu, Vegito Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 3 and Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: God Goku, SS4 Goku, Super 17, Beerus, Whis Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Gameplay, Over 75 Minutes with Bandai Namco
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Combo Showcase
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: 15 Second Commercial
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Trailer 2, English HD Extended
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse Trailer (PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360)
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse is in development by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and will be published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, Europe on February 13th and North America on February 17th.