This ultimate villain of Dragon Ball Xenoverse revealed! The shadowy figure shown months ago can now be seen in full color, with his face and body shown in all of it’s creepiness. His name is Demigra and he is the lead source behind all of the darkness taking over the Dragon Ball world. Not much is revealed about him, but the scan implies heroes such as Gotenks, Vegeta, and Gohan and past villains such as Frieza, Cell and Buu are being controlled by him. Although not specifically mentioned, Anime Games Online assumes the Towa and Mira, previously announced villains are serving under him.
Along with the game-exclusive character Demigra, comes confirmation of two Dragon Ball GT characters – Super Saiyan 4 (SS4) Gogeta and Omega Shenron! It doesn’t look like either is part of the game’s main story mode since Omega Shenron doesn’t have red eyes, but they will be playable. SS4 Gogeta will have the power of 100x Big Bang Kamehameha while Omega Shenron looks to have the Negative Karma Ball.
Also, enjoy a few additional images from the game. Some of them may be new, while others have been released in the past. They show dark characters (including giant apes), Towa, Mira, the Ginyu Force with what seems to be Ginyu in Vegeta’s body, Time Patrol Trunks, and the five races that can be created.
Credit to baikinman for the scans!
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Dark Gotenks, Gohan, Vegeta and More
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Commercial 2, Japanese Release Stays February 5
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse American Release Delayed
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Delayed in Europe, Middle-East, and Australasia
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Achievements and Trophies
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Gohan, Cell, Buu, Vegito Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 3 and Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: God Goku, SS4 Goku, Super 17, Beerus, Whis Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Gameplay, Over 75 Minutes with Bandai Namco
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Combo Showcase
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse is in development by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and will be published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, North America on February 24th, and Europe on February 27th.