Bandai Namco Games Europe has today announced the release date for Dragon Ball Xenoverse has been delayed to February 27, 2015 in the Europe, Middle-East, and Australasia. That’s 14 days after the originally announced date of February 13, 2015. The reason for the delay? Bandai Namco states “in order to ensure the highest possible gameplay experience for our fans; we will be moving the DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE launch date to February 27, 2015, on Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC Steam.”
We aren’t happy about this announcement, we have such a high anticipation for Dragon Ball Xenoverse, but a delay is certainly better than an unfinished game in the long run.
Anime Games Online predicts the North American/South American release (February 17) will also be delayed because Bandai Namco Europe mentioned the PC version being rescheduled, however, a change to the American date has not yet been announced. We hope to keep you updated with any new information as it’s announced.
UPDATE: The release for America has been delayed to February 24, 2015.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Achievements and Trophies
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Gohan, Cell, Buu, Vegito Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 3 and Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: God Goku, SS4 Goku, Super 17, Beerus, Whis Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Gameplay, Over 75 Minutes with Bandai Namco
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Combo Showcase
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: 15 Second Commercial
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Trailer 2, English HD Extended
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse Trailer (PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360)
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Players will be able to create their own character and take it into battle to fight against familiar faces from the world of Dragon Ball and the created characters of other players online. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse is in development by Dimps (the company behind the Budokai series) and will be published by Bandai Namco Games in Japan on February 5th, North America on February 24th, and Europe on February 27th.