This past weekend the Dragon Ball Xenoverse network test took place and players from around the world gathered to partake in bouts of exciting Dragon Ball Z action. One of the interesting features in the test was the use of a scouter. It helped players learn about their opponents power level and skill set. Not only that, but it was an important tool in finding hidden items within a stage that could be equipped in future battles or sold at the shops for zeni. Not all of you may have had a chance to try it however, even if you took part in the network test. Check out a tutorial on the scouter and a quest mission with heavy scouter use!
We had posted a video from the Japanese network test back on September, but a new and improved version with the names and skill type (super, ultimate, or evasive) has been released. The first video shows all of the different skills that were in the network test, while the second is the old version the shows that some of the same attacks are equipped by different characters.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse English Network Test Gameplay and Menus
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Beta Throws and Combos
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Trailer 2, English HD Extended
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: All Specials and Poses
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Fights and City Roaming in Beta Videos
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Supreme Kai of Time, Towa, Mira, TokiToki Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 1
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will be published by Bandai Namco Games and is in development by DIMPS (the company behind the Budokai series). No specific release date has been announced, but it will make its way to Japan, Europe, and North America early 2015.