The Tailed Beasts, known in Japanese as the Biju, are gigantic behemoths of chakra! The Sage of Six Paths was the first Jinchuriki of the beasts, who were collectively known as the Ten Tails. Before his death, he separated the Ten Tails into nine Bijuu that were eventually distributed among villages in the ninja world. In Bandai Namco and CyberConnect2’s Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution all nine bijuu are playable as true awakenings for their respective Jinchuriki. For the Ten tails, he is summoned by unmasked Obito Uchiha. Take a look at the movesets of the 10 biju, starting with the one-tailed Shukaku!
- Naruto Storm Revolution Trailer 5
- Naruto Storm Revolution: All Ultimate Jutsu, Combo Jutsu, and Secret Factors
- Naruto Storm Revolution: The Story of Mecha Naruto
- Naruto Storm Revolution: Opening, Story Mode, Character Moves
- Naruto Storm Revolution Trailer 4
- Naruto Storm Revolution Trailer 3
- Naruto Storm Revolution Trailer 2
- Naruto Storm Revolution: Mecha Naruto Trailer
- Naruto Storm Revolution Commercial 2
- Naruto Storm Revolution Commercial
- Naruto Storm Revolution PC/Steam Promo
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution is the latest game in Bandai Namco and CyberConnect2’s acclaimed Naruto Storm series. It will be for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. The game will contain stories never before seen in the Naruto anime/manga, including the Creation of Akatsuki, Shisui’s back-story, and Kushina’s interaction with Minato’s and his team. In addition, there will be new combination team jutsus, over 100 playable characters, and 50 minutes of exclusive anime footage. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution will be released for the PS3 and Xbox 360 in Japan on September 11, Europe on September 12, and North America on September 16. The PC version will make it’s way to Steam on September 16 for both Europe and North America.