Remember from July when the character selection screen showed slots for up to six player battles in Dragon Ball Xenoverse? Well, at the Tokyo Game Show yesterday, game producer Masayuki Hirano confirmed there will indeed by six player battles online! Players will be able to go into the traditional 1-vs-1, along with bouts of 2-vs-2-and 3-vs-3, and 1-vs-many! We’ve been teased of this by Bandai Namco for the past few months though screenshots, but it’s great to finally get the official confirmation!
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 2, Early 2015 Release, Online Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Gameplay from Tokyo Game Show September 17, 2014
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: New Gameplay of Goku vs Vegeta/Cell July 5, 2014
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Gameplay – Goku vs Vegeta, Cell July 3, 2014
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Official Bandai Namco Interview June 20, 2014
- First Dragon Ball: Xenoverse Gameplay June 10, 2014
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse Trailer (PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360) June 10, 2014
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will be published by Bandai Namco Games and is in development by DIMPS (the company behind the Budokai series). No specific release date has been announced, but it will make its way to Japan, Europe, and North America early 2015.