Can you bring back the Dragon Ball timeline and restore those epic battles to the legends of history!?! Dragon Ball Xenoverse has a story that puts you, the player, in the world of Dragon Ball to prevent the sinister Towa and Mira from altering the history of Dragon Ball as you know it. Through trailers we’ve seen the player team up with the heroes known as the Z Warriors to fight evil, but that’s not the only scenario, at least not from watching gameplay from the game’s beta. It seems as if you can join the other side as well! The videos below show gameplay from the game’s Parallel Quest mode in which you and other players fight the Z Warriors on the side of evil! You can select your own character or use one of the available warriors from the character select screen, take a look below!
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: All Specials and Poses
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Fights and City Roaming in Beta Videos
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Supreme Kai of Time, Towa, Mira, TokiToki Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Confirmed for PC/Steam
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 2, Early 2015 Release, Online Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 1
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will be published by Bandai Namco Games and is in development by DIMPS (the company behind the Budokai series). No specific release date has been announced, but it will make its way to Japan, Europe, and North America early 2015.