Its been a week since the first Japanese beta for Dragon Ball Xenoverse ended, but the videos just keep on coming! The latest are the throws and combos for the nine Dragon Ball Z characters you’ve come to know and love from the Saiyan Saga of the series – Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Tien, Krillin, Yamcha, Piccolo, Raditz, and Nappa. While all of the throws in the beta may be shown, these are definitely not all of the combos, they are mostly just the very basic strong and weak ones. Experienced players will likely be able to string their own combinations through practice, skill, and a bit of luck!
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Trailer 2, English HD Extended
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: All Specials and Poses
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Fights and City Roaming in Beta Videos
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Supreme Kai of Time, Towa, Mira, TokiToki Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Confirmed for PC/Steam
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 2, Early 2015 Release, Online Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 1
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will be published by Bandai Namco Games and is in development by DIMPS (the company behind the Budokai series). No specific release date has been announced, but it will make its way to Japan, Europe, and North America early 2015.