Last week’s Dragon Ball Xenoverse beta had 10 characters players could select and go into battle as. The first one was the custom character, which players created a look of sorts for a male Saiyan, female Saiyan, and Namekian. The other nine are faces very familiar to fans of Dragon Ball Z’s Saiyan Saga – Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Krillin, Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, Nappa, and Raditz! Take a look at gameplay for each of them below!
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Custom Namekian, Female Saiyan Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Parallel Quest Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Trailer 2, English HD Extended
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: All Specials and Poses (from Beta)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Fights and City Roaming in Beta Videos
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Beta Character Creation
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will be published by Bandai Namco Games and is in development by DIMPS (the company behind the Budokai series). No specific release date has been announced, but it will make its way to Japan, Europe, and North America early 2015.