Bandai Namco Games has announced the North American and South American network test! You can help the developers in testing the servers by trying out Dragon Ball Xenoverse for the PS3! The test will be held on October 4th starting at 5:00 AM PT and will last until October 5th at 8:00 AM PT.
On October 3rd, the official Dragon Ball Z games Facebook page will share a download code and the first 20,000 players who redeem the code via PlayStation Network will be able to play. After 9:00 AM PT, players will be able to download the game client. Anime Games Online will be sure to share the code as well.
So, in summary:
- This is for PlayStation 3 users only
- On October 3rd, check for code and redeem it through PSN as soon as possible (we’ll post the code on Anime Games Online)
- After 9:00 AM on October 3rd, players can begin to download the Xenoverse client from PSN
- Players can begin to play the beta October 4th at 5:00 AM PT
- Beta ends at 8:00 AM PT on October 5th
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Trailer 2, English HD Extended
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: All Specials and Poses
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Fights and City Roaming in Beta Videos
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Supreme Kai of Time, Towa, Mira, TokiToki Screenshots
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Confirmed for PC/Steam
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 2, Early 2015 Release, Online Gameplay
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Trailer 1
Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be making it’s way to the PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It will offer in-game transformations, characters with the most detailed facial expressions ever seen in the Dragon Ball universe and new cel shaded graphics. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse will be published by Bandai Namco Games and is in development by DIMPS (the company behind the Budokai series). No specific release date has been announced, but it will make its way to Japan, Europe, and North America early 2015.