Naruto Storm 3 Full Burst hit retailers just last week in many places around the world and on DLC. The game is an improved version of the original Storm 3, but it still has some minor bugs here and there. One of which is an instant awakening bug featuring Minato and kid Sasuke at the Great Snowfield of Iron stage. What’s the bug? Pretty much knocking the opponent out of the ring barrier without ending the match. This allows for players to continue the match, but from a different camera angel.
Anime Games Online has created a quick tutorial on how to do this below. YouTube user TheFightingDreamer93 has created five videos that show off the bug with all the instant awakening characters. The first minute and 15 seconds of video 1 shows how it’s done as a supplement to our textual tutorial.
Of course there is no true purpose for the tutorial and bug video. The possibility of this happening in a ranked online match is 0% since there are no ring outs. But amongst friends, it might be something fun to try!
1. Select Minato as the playable character and kid Sasuke as support for player 1.
2. Select an instant awakening character as player 2 with any supports
4. Select a stage where ring outs are possible, for example the Great Snowfield of Iron.
5. As player 1(Minato), Rasengan player 2 until the stage ring barrier breaks
6. Once the barrier is broken, player 2 should instant awaken
7. Player 1 (Minato), call support character kid Sasuke and quickly instant awaken and launch an awakening action
8. If step 6 was done correctly, player 2 should fall out outside of the barrier, but not the ring
9. Player 1 (Minato) must launch another awakening action, while player 2 should do a substitution jutsu
10. Now the match can begin from a different perspective!
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is Namco Bandai Games and CyberConnect2′s fourth entry in the Storm series. It was released for the PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360 in North America/South America on March 5, Europe/Australia on March 8, and Japan on April 18, 2013. The story for the game will begin with the Nine Tailed Fox incident from 16 years ago, continue on to the Five Kage Arc, and go up to the Shinobi War, covering the latest episodes of Naruto Shippuden as they air in Japan.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst builds upon the original Storm 3 by adding an additional chapter to the game (Sage Kabuto vs Itachi/Sasuke), Sage Kabuto as a playable character, revamped cinematics, 100 new missions, and 38 costumes that were originally DLC for Storm 3.