Survival is a mode where you the player fight multiple opponents, one at a time. Health does recover, but only if the opponent is defeated quick enough and/or skillfully enough. That means you (the player) need to avoid taking damages, keep defeating opponents and survive until the end. Developer CyberConnect2 introduced survival mode in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, but when players jumped into Storm 3, this mode was nowhere to be found. Questions were raised, did CyberConnect2 take it out? Anime Games Online can happily say the answer is no!
Anime Games Online’s HystericalGamez has taken the time to explain how survival mode is unlocked. Below is a video with accompanying instructions!
- Finish all Chapters in the main story mode.
- Begin to do quests in the story mode.
- Complete about 15 to 18 quests (somewhere around there – to keep going on the quests, you need to start the Shikamaru/Choji/Kiba quest for Iruka’s present).
- At a certain point in the questing, you will undoubtedly head towards the Hokage’s mansion. You may see Choza and Inoichi either together at the mansion or in different places in the game – when you no longer run into them together at the mansion site, you need to start looking for them.
- When their quest is ready to be completed, they will both show up at the 2nd path before the stairs leading to the Hokage mansion (in other words, if you’re going to the mansion from the Konoha gate, it should be the either the 5th or 6th screen change as you take the most direct path to the Hokage mansion.) Both Choza and Inoichi will be standing off to the left, facing each other, with the purple icons over their heads. Speak to them to start the quest.
Other Interesting Naruto Storm 3 Content
Naruto Storm 3 Tutorial: How to Unlock Characters Quickly
Naruto Storm 3: Normal, Charged Jutsus Video
Naruto Storm 3: All Ultimate Jutsus
Naruto Storm 3: All Awakening Actions, Instant, Adversity Awakenings
Naruto Storm 3: Awakening Cutscenes
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Walkthrough
Naruto Storm 3: All Throw/Grab Attacks
Naruto Storm 3: Ninja Move Cancels
Naruto Storm 3: Ninja World Timeline Mode, Perpetual Change Tournament
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is Namco Bandai Games and CyberConnect2’s fourth entry in the Storm series. It will be available for the Sony PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360 in North America and South America on March 5, Europe and Australia on March 8, and Japan on April 18, 2013. The story for the game will begin with the Nine Tailed Fox incident from 16 years ago, continue on to the Five Kage Arc, and go up to the Shinobi War, covering the latest episodes of Naruto Shippuden as they air in Japan.