March 1st is fast approaching us so it is only natural for more and more One Piece: Pirate Warriors (One Piece: Kaizoku Musou) news to be released. The latest is the One Piece: Pirate Warriors control scheme! Remember, the game is a PS3 exclusive, so the buttons listed below are from Sony’s DualShock3.
- Left Stick: Movement
- D-Pad Up/Down: Change map view by zooming in and out
- D-Pad Left/Right: Change special ability(Luffy only)
- R3: Lock on and off to a target
- Right Stick: Change Camera view, Change target while locked on
- □: Normal Attack
- △: Ranged Attack
- O: Special Musou Attack (must have at least one Musou gauge)
- X: Dodge enemy attack, chase enemy during a combo to get closer to them, Dash (hold X)
- L1: Camera reset, Fall recovery
- L2: Partner set (press L2 near an ally), partner strike
- R1: Use special ability
- R2: Grappling attack (Luffy only), special skill 2 (all other characters.)
One Piece PS3, One Piece: Pirate Warriors (or One Piece: Kaizoku Musou in Japanese), is the first One Piece game on the Sony PlayStation 3. It will cover One Piece Part 1 as well as some of the story contents of the One Piece timeskip. The game is in development by Omega Force and will be published by Namco Bandai Games and Tecmo Koei in Japan on March 1, 2012. A European and North American release are possible based on trademark filings by Namco Bandai, but no official word has been released.