From September 24th to the 26th, Madrid, Spain is playing host to an event known as Japan Weekend 2010. Over there, CyberConnect2 president Hiroshi Matsuyama talked a little bit about Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
BECAUSE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAME FROM A YOUTUBE/FORUM MEMBER, PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER IT FACT JUST YET Madrid is, indeed hosting an event known as Japan Weekend 2010 where the CyberConnect2 president is present, but the information below is UNCONFIRMED until solid visual proof can be obtained.
According to the user, Navy, Hiroshi Matsuyama said the following in regards to Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2:
– 44 playable characters
– Battles in versus mode can be done with or without support characters, it is up to the player.
– There are a lot of places to explore in the story mode
– Minato will have to be downloaded in order to be playable
– Not all characters will have multiple jutsus
– 15 different types of substitution jutsus can be performed. One can be selected once a character is chosen for play. The one that was and has been shown this far is the tree trunk coming in place of the character.
– Haku and Zabuza may be playable. When members of the audience at the event asked Hiroshi Matsuyama about Zabuza, he said something along the lines of it being a secret and there still surprises to unveil. He also said to let your imagination run wild.
The user posted a video as “proof” of being at the event, however, it looks a bit familiar to us. It does NOT contain any of the information posted above which is why we say to not take this news as fact.